Make Old Pipes New Again with Our Cured-In-Place Pipe Lining System
No need to excavate. We have pipe lining systems that will rehabilitate your pipes without disrupting the ground above. Perma-Liner is a cured-in-place-pipe small diameter inversion rehabilitation system.
Kimil Construction is the only local company currently utilizing this technology in Western NY.
Perma-Liner Pipe Lining. What Is It?
- Cured in place pipe. A new pipe within a pipe!
- Pipe rehabilitation
- Minimally invasive method for repairing or rehabilitating cracked, worn or rood infested pipes
- Generally requires only one entry point such as a cleanout or a manhole
- No expensive excavation or rehabilitation (landscaping, cleaning, etc)
- Little to no tenant or homeowner disruption
Pipe Lining Process
- Pipe is inspected using cameras
- Pipe is cleaned using chains and high pressure washer
- Liner is measured out, impregnated with patented resin
- Inverter is loaded with the liner
- Liner is inserted into the pipe using air pressure
- Once epoxy has cured, the new pipe is inspected and any connections are reinstated
Perma-Liner Offers Innovative Solutions for Failing Pipes
Older pipes are often in need of a quick and affordable fix. We have a solution!
Instead of excavation, old and broken sewer pipes can actually be rehabilitated with Perma-Liner.
With Perma-Liner’s patented technology, little to no digging is involved. The trenchless process results in a more cost-effective and less disruptive method than traditional “dig and replace” pipe repair methods.
Cured-In-Place-Pipe (CIPP) technology not only saves time and money, it preserves the landscaping, patio, driveway, and interior of one’s home by eliminating major construction.
Kimil Construction Inc. proudly offers Perma-Liner solutions. Contact us today for more information or visit the Perma-Liner website to learn more.
First Things First: The Picote Cutter
The Picote is essentially a chain knocker that cleans and descales old pipe. We use it before we line the pipes, but it also can be used on its own to help your old pipes look new again!
- Minimally invasive method for repairing, rehabilitating, and relining cracked, rotted or worn pipes
- Able to line 3″ – 12″ pipe
- First it can reinstate any existing laterals with the use of our Picote Cutter or with our IMS Robot
- Then it’s able to line any existing pipes not limited to sewer and storm pipe
- Additionally, it is able to line any pipe with one entry point
- Finally, it will clean roots out of existing pipe with the use of our Picote cutter with chains
To learn more or set up an appointment, call Kimil Construction Inc. at 716-893-3660 or use the contact form below. One of our trained professionals will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why dig, when you can use Perma-Liner? Kimil Construction Inc. Proudly family owned and operated in Cheektowaga, NY.